Friday, August 19, 2005

Success!

For everyone wondering why there are only a select few pics on our site, when I take so many, there is hope! I've officially joined Flickr, which is partnered with Yahoo! and every blog out there, apparently. (Much to my chagrin to have to create a Yahoo! account, stupid exclamation marks). Sooo, I should be able to post more than just three pictures at a time. Woot, indeed.

What does this mean to you? You can see the EF run, for one, when I get everything uploaded. See it in all its scary, scary glory. Pretend you were there. Be glad you were not.

In the meantime, enjoy the extra few pics of the barbeque. You can see them by clicking on the special little tool, in the side bar on the right. You'll know it by the pictures it has in it that look strangely familiar.

Also, check out the new links, above the Flickr toolbar. Realm Status, Frostmane server, WOW homepage and CraigBottorf's pages are all now up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home